Mr. G. Easwaran today brings for us an easy way to make our life easier. He gives us a mantra which if we chant, could help us to find things that we have lost.
How many times has it happened that you have misplaced something and are not able to find it? You know where you have kept it yet cannot remember. Mantras are a way of reaffirming the mind with positive thoughts. The more mantras you chant, the more your brain becomes stronger. This is true for any religion and any belief. All that you have to do is believe, reaffirm and chant. This would sharpen your brains which would then function faster, thus bringing back to you the memory of where you might have kept the thing.
Thoughts are actions and you should believe in yourself and use mantras as just plain reaffirmations of your thoughts. Say the following mantra the next time you lose something and see if the magic really works.
- Indian Mantras For Everyday Chanting (thesoulbistro.wordpress.com)
- Grandpa’s Mantra For Success (thesoulbistro.wordpress.com)
- Grandpa Says Chant The Mantra Of Success (thesoulbistro.wordpress.com)
- Mantra For Good Education (thesoulbistro.wordpress.com)
- Grandpa’s Mantra For Temples (thesoulbistro.wordpress.com)